Application for Admission
MONTICELLO COLLEGE ADMISSION CHECKLIST
- Complete and submit admission application or apply online at www.monticellocollege/application
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee. (a $25 late fee will apply for all applications submitted after the deadline. MC will accept applications after the admissions deadline, but admission is not guaranteed.)
- Show evidence of having received either a high school diploma or satisfactorily passed the General Educational Development Test. (Monticello College is a test-optional school and does not ask for national standardized tests - ACT/SAT)
- Submit official college/university transcripts for all schools attended.
- Submit three letters of referral.
- Submit creative sample.
- Submit all required fees, documents and transcripts by the deadline.
- Spring – February 1 (2 months needed to prep for school year)
- Transfer/Returning Student Deadline for Spring: February 1 (2 months needed to prep for school year)
- By completing the admission process, students will be considered for all general scholarships.